Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer is here!

Welcome to my blog! If you're in need of a baby gift, then please remember my current promotion: Purchase a baby set consisting of a onesie, bib and burp cloth OR a onesie and two burp cloths and receive a FREE paci-clip and wipes case! That is a $20 value for FREE!! Here is a baby set that I did this past week.



It is really H-O-T here in Texas and here are a few summer time designs.



I used silver metallic thread for the water spout.









I found these towels at Target for a great price and added the names for a customer.


More pillowcase dresses!



Here are a few birthday tees:




Wonderfully Made ~Psalm 139:14
I love this set!! This would be a great gift set for a christening or baptism.
The peanut-shaped burp cloth is made with brown minky dot fabric on the front and cream smooth minky fabric on the reverse. The bib is made with the same minky dot fabric on the front and cream terry cloth on the reverse.



This next peanut-shaped burp cloth and bib is for sweet baby Adalynn.



Race Car Alpha: Here is the fun shirt I made for Mr. Jude!


More 20 oz cups: These come in white & black lids and are only $15. Get yours in time for this HEAT!



Have a great week! Please email me if you would like to place an order.
Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. Let me try this again...it always helps to hit "post comment"...Misty I love the onesies with ruffles on the hiney...do those come in an adult size 10?

    Also, the "wonderfully made" baby set is such a good idea for a baptism or shower gift!

    I'm so ready to come help you design The Raindrop Shoppe's studio and I need to get you to do some gifts for my new booth at Treasure Cove Mall in Jacksonville, Texas...It's called Revival & Find: Breathing new life into old stuff and I will be open for business on July 1st!!!

    Okay, my shameless plug is done and again, I am so proud of you for all your hard work and creativity...you are my Stay-At-Home-Mommy Entrepreneur idol!

    Love, Bibi

    ReplyDelete