Friday, June 10, 2011

For the BIG boys

Check out what I made this week! These first two photos are great for those bigger boys in your life...ya' know, 4 years old and up. These designs don't scream "baby" at all!

Shark corner embroidery design

These 2 tees are for my 4-year old nephew Sam...shark corner and squid/octopus.


Okay, my sister's last name is Traylor...so she had me make these for her son and nephew for pictures to be made for her MIL. Get it, Gus with a trailor? Gus Traylor! 


Here is her nephew's birthday tee. His theme is the Very Hungry Caterpillar. Happy Birthday, Peach!

And, here is a present for James from my sister.


I added a seahorse to Georgia's swim cover...sorry for the fuzzy pic!
 Another swim cover for my Miss Georgia...

I L-O-V-E this giraffe...see how the mane is fringy? Love it! I used smooth tan minky for the giraffe.


Close-up of the fringy mane.

Bibs for Sweet Baby Adalynn!


Here are some shirts for my good friend, Melissa...these first two are for her unborn daughter! These are 12-month size tees which were soooo tiny and made me very sad to do because it made me remember that Georgia used to be THAT little. Sniff, sniff! Anyway, back to Melissa. I like how she's thinking ahead for next Spring/Summer.
Whirly Bird

Lil' Fishy

These Race Car alpha designs are for her boys, Ryan and Luke.



And lastly, here are a few things for one of my very best customers...she just moved away! She will be missed, but promises (and I know she will!) to continue her orders with me. Miss ya' Julia!!
Rapunzel

Rapunzel


Unicorn: Check out the silver metallic horn!


Tiki Alpha: Great for summer and swim covers!

Stegosaurus

Thanks for looking and as always, let me know if you would like to place an order by emailing me at theraindropshoppe@gmail.com! I ship and now accept Paypal!!

1 comment:

  1. Misty
    Have you slept? Are the Starbucks baristas calling you by name? HOW do you do all this??? I am always amazed at your creativity and drive...thank you for all the cute birthday things you made for sweet James the giant peach! I took the birthday caterpillar shirt to her tonight and they loved it.
    I love you!
    Bibi (from tha) Traylor (park)

    ReplyDelete