Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This and that

Check out what I've been up to lately...
With my new machine I can do all sorts of fun new things like monogram an oven mitt! I found this set at Marshall's (L-O-V-E that store!). These would make great hostess, teacher, birthday and Christmas gifts!



Here are a few things for my sweet friend Melissa's future baby daughter...can't wait to meet you Camryn!


These are burp cloths that Melissa brought to me...the top applique is the Posh Circle Applique alpha and the bottom applique is the Bloom Applique alpha.

Other orders...












And finally to promote my ongoing special...here are two baby sets.
**Purchase a baby set and receive a FREE wipes case and pacifier clip! That is a $20 value for FREE!
A baby set consists of a onesie, bib & burp cloth (regular cloth or peanut-shaped) OR a onesie and 2 burp cloths (regular cloth or peanut-shaped) and they must match/coordinate.**


On this bib I used a "carved fill" on the big K...I think it was fitting to use a bubble fill on the polka dot fabric. So cute!!
Thanks for looking and have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Did you sleep this week? I love it all, especially the big boy octopus tee and Michaela's baby doll set!
    I miss you and enjoyed our weekend, especially the Junke & Disorderly sale!
    Love, Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Misty! Brandy gave me your link! Love your stuff! I think I have an order for you....I need something for a baby boy - newborn - his name is "tripp". He's not due until Christmas so we have time, but I def. want you to do it! Good to see you again - Flo

    ReplyDelete