Sunday, May 22, 2011

Now taking orders!

This is the last week of Mother's Day Out for my kids. I made their teachers and directors some end-of-year gifts. The 20 oz. straw cups are $15 and the 12 oz. stainless steel coffee cups are $20.




Welcome to the Monkey Ward: This design is on an organic cotton onesie. I used brown minky dot fabric for the monkey on both pieces. The bib has a channel quilting look with a pearl-snap closure.
Set as shown: $20 for onesie, $14 for bib.

Choo-choo! This design is also on an organic cotton onesie. The bib has a channel quilting look with a pearl-snap closure. Set as shown: $20 for onesie, $14 for bib.

I just love these dresses! I can make them in 0-12 month, 12-24 month, 2T thru 5T, 6, 7 and 8. Once your little girl outgrows then she can wear it as a sweet top with some shorts or leggings.
Sweet Kitty Pillowcase dress: $32 as shown

4th of July pillowcase dress: $30 as shown. This is the 0-12 month size and is so tiny and cute!

I used silver metallic thread for the sparkler part of the design. This gives it that 4th of July flare!

Also, don't forget about my current promotion...buy a baby set and get a FREE pacifier clip and wipes case! That's a $20 value for FREE!! A baby set consists of a onesie, 1 bib and 1 burp cloth OR a onesie and 2 burp cloths (regular or peanut shaped).



How sweet is this whale on the mult-colored seersucker fabric?!! I just found this fabric last week and I'm in L-O-V-E with it!

Here are a couple of birthday t-shirts:



Lastly, here are few other shirts that I completed this week.






Thanks for looking and have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing Megan loved her gifts, Misty!!! That is too cute! I've got to have a pillowcase dress for Laney for her birthday...so, so cute! Great job on all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you gonna make big girl pillow case dresses? And by big girl I mean 5'9" 39-year-olds...As always, everything is adorable!

    ReplyDelete