Sunday, May 8, 2011

Taking orders soon!

I will be taking orders in just one short week!! Until then, I hope that you enjoy looking at the things that I've been creating for myself and family members over the past 2 weeks.

My cutie-patootie nephew, Gus, turned 1 last week and here are two things I made him. I apologize for the fuzzy picture of the entire outfit. I found these shorts and the really cool aqua tee at Target.
Beach Dog

Close-up of the Beach Dog


How much fun is this octopus for summer?!! Just add a bow and it would be perfect for your little girl!
Popsicle-wielding octopus

Here is a set of tees I made for my Aunt Sharon. She holds Camp Dee Dee every summer for her grand kids...how fun! Makes me wanna go to Camp Dee Dee.
Surfboard trio & Flip Flops


I finally added an applique to Georgia's birdcage pillowcase dress. I used the letter G from the Zoe applique alphabet and added a small bird to be perched on the letter.

We all scream for ice cream!! I couldn't help myself when I came across this super cute ice cream fabric by Michael Miller. I used a medium sized ice cream cone and made Georgia some matching barrettes. She's gonna look so sweet!
Ice Cream pillowcase dress: $32 as shown; Ice Cream barrettes: $5 for single, $9 for pair


And for my favorite little 4-year old boy, Jude...I found the "Let's Go Fishing" shorts at Target (one of my favorite stores!) and made him a matching Fishing Lure Trio tee.

Close-up of the Fishing Lure Trio

And, yes I made the octopus pillow...finally! He really liked it!!
Octopus Pillow!

Most recent onesie for Sweet Baby Adalynn (that might become her official name on my blog!)...I got to hold her this past week after she was fed and very happy and she is still soooooo sweet!

Onesie $18 as shown


I've added my newly purchased appliques and alphabets to my blog under "The Applique Shoppe" and "The Applique Alphabet Shoppe."
Thanks for looking and I look forward to taking your orders next week!
Misty

1 comment:

  1. Misty I love, love, love all the stuff you made for Gus for his birthday! The beach dog outfit, the octopus tee and of course the "Gus is 1" banner! Thank you! I know all your customers are SO excited for the big grand re-opening of The Raindrop Shoppe...Step right up, folks! She's gotten even more talented!

    ReplyDelete