Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sweet Baby Adalynn

Only 3 more weeks and I'll be taking orders...in the meantime take a look at what I've been up to.

My cousin Amber recently had a sweet baby girl, Adalynn. I finally met her yesterday and she is so sweet and tiny! I want one!! Amber likes everything to match on her kids, so I learned how to make pacifier clips for two of the sets...see the ladybug and sweet turtle sets below!

Whirly Bird: $18 for onesie, $14 for burp cloth

Ladybug: $18 for onesie, $14 for burp cloth and $6 for paci-clip

Sweet Turtle: $18 for onesie, $14 for burp cloth and $6 for paci-clip

Quilted baby wipes case: $14 (includes travel case of wipes)

Here are couple of things she ordered for Adalynn:
Golf Cart onesie: $18 as shown

Sweet Pea bib: $12

Here are some more pillowcase dresses...I love these things!! I made these for 3 of my cousins (yes, I have a LOT of cousins and we all have little ones!)...two of them have 1-year olds and the other cousin has a soon-to-be 2-year old.

Green, Cream & Black floral pillowcase dress with applique K: $32 as shown
Matching set of stacked flower clips: $9
 
Aqua Bird Silhouette pillowcase dress with perched bird applique: $32 as shown
Matching set of bird clips: $9 as shown

Candy burst pillowcase dress with circle applique: $30 as shown
Matching set of stacked flower clips: $9 as shown


Here are two cup inserts I made for my nephews:
Dinosaur applique font

Pirate Hat applique font


Lastly, here is a pillow I made for Jude's bed. We recently got him the shark sheets from Pottery Barn and I thought he needed this to complete his bed.


Full view of his bed...yes, I made the letter boxes, too!
The awesome striped blanket at the foot of the bed was made by his Granna.
He LOVES sharks and he loved his new pillow! He has already requested another one with an octopus on it...so, stay tuned as I'm sure I'll be making it over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for looking!
Misty

3 comments:

  1. Yay, Misty! I love all your stuff and I guess if I want any t-shirts for Gus I'd better get in line because you are gonna be really busy soon with all your orders! I love your creativity.

    Laloo! Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute things, Misty! Makes me wish my grand kids were babies again, but I'll keep you in mind for baby gifts. My congrats to Amber when you see her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything! Next time I need a baby gift I will know who to call! Also, any disney ideas for Laney. We are going in November! She is obsessed with Rapunzel!-shellie mccown

    ReplyDelete