Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm all healed!...well, kinda

It's been almost 2 months since my accident and I'm pretty much healed! Yay! I have a HUGE list of things to make my own daughter before I start making things for customers again...so, I'm hoping to get back to work for you guys in May. Until then, here are a few things that I've made in the last week...ever since my doctor cleared me at the follow-up visit just one week ago, ha!

Here are some ca-yute barrettes I recently made for a donation to my kids Mother's Day Out Spring Auction. They are 2-inch snap barrettes.

$5 for single or $9 for a pair

This next picture are the gifts that will go in my kids' Easter baskets. These hold 8 crayons and a coloring/activity book that measures 8.25 x 5.25 inches. I found the books in the $1 bin at Joann Fabrics.
Crayon bags are $16 and include 1-inch name and 8 crayons


Pillow Case Dresses: This is the project that I had all lined up to complete the night that I had my accident and I finally got to do it. I think it turned out precious! Georgia loved her purse! The design of these dresses is very versatile...plain, applique with name or just a regular monogram on the chest. I haven't added anything to these dresses just yet...I'm just so happy with how they turned out! The price on these dresses start at $20.






Here is an Easter t-shirt I made Georgia. The basket is an actual pocket...cute!
$18 as shown on a SS t-shirt

Hand towels I made for the kids bathroom...they need a set for every season, ya know!



Have a great weekend and I'll post more pictures next week. It's great to be back!
Misty

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Misty is back!!!!! No more E.T. hand! All your stuff is so cute and I can't wait to have a photo shoot next week...if our "model" will cooperate...I hope I have a little girl someday and her Aunt Mimi can spoil her with lots of pretty sutrises!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bunny towels! I think Sam and Jack each need one on Khaki towels. The pillow case dresses are way cute!!! Love them...Jenny

    ReplyDelete