Saturday, January 22, 2011

Order on the fly!

So my husband calls me at noon on Thursday to tell me that he needs a baby gift for a co-worker...by the next a.m.! Here is what I threw together for my wonderful husband...I did my best to make him look like a rock star on such short notice...and the recipient isn't sharing a name so these are generic baby boy gifts. What do you think? Pretty cute, huh?!
Giddy Up! on a navy long-sleeved onesie & burp cloth; Set as shown: $34.

Choo-choo! on long-sleeved onesie & burp cloth; Set as shown: $34
Also, here is another birthday tee that I made today during my kid's naptime.
Scalloped Square #2: $20 as shown (long-sleeved tee)
And finally, a few more Valentine's Day tees:
 

Thanks for looking! I'm about to start working on a baby order for twin girls...it's a new design and I'm pretty excited about it. Check back soon.

1 comment:

  1. It would be funny to have the train shirt say "Choo-Choo-Choose Me" for Valentine's Day!!!

    I love the "you compute me" too!

    I also loved the videos from the park...you were brave to get out in this cold!

    SUIHY, Bibi

    ReplyDelete