Saturday, January 8, 2011

2010 was a great year!

What an amazing year 2010 was for me! During the holidays I tallied up all of the items I worked on for you guys and here are my numbers: 260 appliqued tees/onesies, 93 burp cloths, 20 bibs, 70 felt barrettes, 26 appliqued tote bags, 86 appliqued towels, and 186 personal items brought to me for lettering...WOW! These numbers don't reflect the items I made for myself, children or for gifts either! I didn’t realize that I had been this busy. You guys have been great customers!

You may be wondering why “The Raindrop Shoppe?” Well, as many of you know my last name is Raines. When we first found out that I was pregnant with our son, Jude, my husband lovingly nicknamed him “Raindrop” before we found out the gender. We continued this tradition when we found out we were pregnant again as Raindrop #2 with our daughter, Georgia. Both of my kids have been a huge inspiration to me in creating cute and fun things for them to wear.

I am just now finishing up pre-Christmas orders because my laptop decided to crash and die on me just 4 short days before Christmas day! With great relief, the Geek Squad at the local Best Buy was able to recover ALL of my appliqués and fonts that I have purchased as well as all of my embroidery files. I'm hoping to begin taking orders again Friday, January 14th.

I recently made Jude a birthday t-shirt since his big day is this coming Monday. He is really into sharks right now so he has one on his tee along with a HUGE number 4.

Price for a tee personalized as shown is $26


Here is a really cute set I just made as a “Big Sister” gift for my cousin’s 2-year old daughter. It’s a baby doll set and it includes a diaper, changing pad, bib, burp cloth, wipes case and a baby bag.

Baby doll gift set: $30

3 comments: