Saturday, August 4, 2012

Back to School

It's about that time...back to school! Here are a few designs to get the school year started.

Chalkboard Alpha
Check out my new Miss Muffet Twirl Skirt...I made this one for my 3-year old daughter for her first day of school outfit. These have built-in bloomers that hug the legs that prevent panty peaks! This pattern comes in sizes 2T-5T, 6, 8 and are great to match your personalized shirts. All seams are serged. Starting at $28...email me for more information.



Crayon Alpha

Apple and Worm Alpha

And here are a couple of Fall/Halloween designs:

Sunflower Alpha: $20-$22


Witch Silhouette: Great for the older girls!! $20 on short-sleeves and $22 on long-sleeves.

Chenille Pumpkin: $22 on short-sleeves and $24 on long-sleeves.

Chenille Pumpkin: $22 on short-sleeves and $24 on long-sleeves.
Ribbon Candy Corn: $22-$24

Close-up of the ribbon portion


Other designs I've been working on:
Football Birthday Tee: $26-$28
Basket of Cherries: $20-$22



Have a great day! Email me to place your order at: theraindropshoppe@gmail.com.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment