Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Twins!

Okay, I finally finished the twins set! This is a new design called the ribbon flower alphabet. I used the small size since I put it on an itty-bitty 0-3 month onesie. I think it turned out really cute!!




New baby doll gift set: $30 as shown. The recipient is eagerly awaiting to find out if she is having a baby sister or brother...in the mean time she has named the baby Spike! The name is on the back side of the diapers, too...each piece is personalized per order.



Lastly, here are three t-shirts for 2-year old little boy.

T-rex tee as shown: $18-$20

Sailboat tee as shown: $18-$20

Birthday tee as shown: $18-$20

Have a great day and thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I love the trike tee! Gus needs one because Tiffany and Jason (our old house new owners) gave Gus their little boy's radio flyer tricycle and I can just see him zooming around on it already...and let's hope the baby isn't a girl just in case the nickname Spike sticks!!! It's all so cute! I can't wait to see you all on Thursday and for you to see my new home! It is so tyute!!! Love, Bibi

    ReplyDelete